Named after Tazio Nuvolari, Italy’s leading prewar racing driver, who drove it in the 1947 Mille Miglia, this “speeder” was designed under the direction of Giovanni Savonuzzi, Cisitalia’s chief engineer from 1945 to 1948, in a very original style.
It has an all-alluminium bodyshell and its streamlining fins are barely noticeable on the rear mudguards. The Museum’s exhibit is one of the
ten or so that still remain out of the approximately twenty built from 1947 to 1948.
|Engine:||stright-4 (derived from Fiat 1100)|
|Max. powered output:||60/65 bhp at 5500 rpm|
|Max. speed:||180 km/h.|