In 1905, the French marque Krieger, which specialised in the construction of electric and petrol-electric vehicles, set up a branch in Turin that later changed its style to Società Torinese Automobili Elettriche (STAE), but continued to make use of Krieger’s patents. It met with little success, however, and wound up in 1913. This vehicle has cardan shaft drive and its centrally mounted electric engine runs off a battery hidden under the imitation bonnet.
|Max power output:||10 CV|
|Max speed:||30 km/h|