Founded by Louis Delage in 1905, the company’s touring and racing cars were among the finest Europe had to offer until it closed down in 1935. The light vehicle on display with its superb engineering and elegant coachwork is one of those made between 1910 and 1913.It also was famous a 2-litre, V12 Delage racing car engine.
|Max power output:||14 bhp a 1200 rpm|
|Max speed:||70 km/h|
|Weight:||640 kg (chassis)|