Count Albert De Dion and Georges Bouton set up a factory to make steam-engined vehicles in 1881 and switched to internal combustion engines in 1891.
This three-wheeler is equipped with an air-cooled single cylinder De Dion engine mounted behind the rear axle and gear drive.
Many thousands were produced over a period of about ten years.
|Engine:||1 cilindro raffreddato ad aria|
|Max power output:||1,25 CV a 1500 giri/min|
|Max speed:||50 km/h|