Produced in the company’s new Lingotto works, the 501 was Fiat’s first post-war car and a milestone in its history, especially thanks to its proverbial ruggedness, low running costs and reliability. About 70,000 501s with a variety of bodies were manufactured between 1919 and 1926, almost 40,000 for export. The price of this torpedo version was 23,000 lire.
|Engine:||4 cilindri monoblocco|
|Max power output:||23 CV a 2600 giri/min|
|Max speed:||70 km/h|
|Weight:||915 kg (torpedo)|