(United States 1930)
The A replaced the popular Ford T in 1927 and its mechanicals and bodywork were naturally much more up to date. It had a three-speed gearbox, brakes on all four wheels, hydraulic shock absorbers and coil ignition. It was in production until 1932 when Ford passed over to eight-cylinder engines in keeping with the new trend.
|Max power output:||40 CV a 2200 giri/min|
|Max speed:||100 km/h|