ROLLAND-PILAIN mod. RP5

(France 1918)

Founded at Tours in 1906 by the Pilain brothers, the company’s style was derived from the leading brother’s chistian name. It was very active during its first ten years and also built racing cars.

The conventional RP5 was manufactured from 1918 to 1926 and much appreciated by the motoring public, especially in France. The company was wound up in 1931.

Engine: 4 cilindri
Capacity: 1928 cc
Max power output: 34 CV a 2000 giri/min
Max speed: 80 km/h

Info School of Restoration / Garage