Adler was founded at Frankfurt in 1895 to manufacture bicycles and typewriters. In 1900, it added cars to its list and their refined elegance quickly mada it a leading European automaker and holder of the imperial warrant. This coachwork of this landaulet Adler is by Morgan & Co., London. Adler withdrew from the motorcar business after the end of World War II.
|Max power output:||17 CV a 1400 giri/min.|
|Max speed:||50 km/h|